You talk, I listen…
Moonlight Mac has been helping Mac users with general troubleshooting and system work since 1989.
- Recommend systems and software appropriate to your needs.
- Suggest and install useful free and shareware utilities,
panels and startup documents.
- Reorganize your hard drive or recover crashed/disabled hard drives.
- Resurrect dead volumes ("This disk is unreadable...").
- Problem solving by email. Write to mp at moonmac dot com.
- Obsolete files on old disks? Will convert to newer format.
- Install and debug LocalTalk/Ethernet networks.
Teaching and instruction:
- File/hard drive management techniques and general Macintosh use.
- General typesetting and DTP, including scanning for publication.
- Beginning and intermediate Photoshop and PageMaker.
- OSX - Learning to live with the new Mac OS.
- Prescribe, install and instruct in the use of formatting and backup software.
Are your needs being met? If I can't help, I know who can. Contact me and ask! Email mp at moonmac dot com, phone (503) 236-3345 or snail to PO Box 1293, Portland, OR 97207.